Definitions and interpretation
Data – collectively all information that you submit to Morgan Business Services via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Act 1998;
Cookies – a small text file placed on your computer by this Website when you visit certain parts of the Website and/or when you use certain features of the Website. Details of the cookies used by this Website are set out in the clause below (Cookies);
Morgan Business Services, we or us – Morgan Business Services of The Old Coach House, Banwell Road, Somerset, BS262XX;
UK and Cookie Law – the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003 as amended by the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) (Amendment) Regulations 2011;
User or you – any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by Morgan Business Services and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to Morgan Business Services and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
Website – the website that you are currently using, http://morgan-business.com/, and any sub- domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
a. the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
b. references to sub-clauses, clauses, schedules or appendices are to sub-clauses, clauses,
c. a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and
d. “including” is understood to mean “including without limitation”;
e. reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
respect to this Website. It does not extend to any websites that can be accessed from this
Website including, but not limited to, any links we may provide to social media websites.
4. We may collect the following Data, which includes personal Data, from you:
a. Contact Information such as email addresses;
Our use of Data
5. For purposes of the Data Protection Act 1998, Morgan Business Services is the “data controller”.
6. We will retain any Data you submit for 12 months.
7. Unless we are obliged or permitted by law to do so, and subject to any third party disclosures specifically set out in this policy, your Data will not be disclosed to third parties. This includes our affiliates and / or other companies within our group.
8. All personal Data is stored securely in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 1998. For more details on security see the clause below (Security).
9. Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
a. transmission by email of promotional materials that may be of interest to you;
Third party websites and services
10. Morgan Business Services may, from time to time, employ the services of other parties for dealing with certain processes necessary for the operation of the Website. The providers of such services do not have access to certain personal Data provided by Users of this Website.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
Controlling use of your Data
12. Wherever you are required to submit Data, you will be given options to restrict our use of that Data. This may include the following:
13. use of Data for direct marketing purposes; and
14. sharing Data with third parties.
Functionality of the Website
15. To use all features and functions available on the Website, you maybe required to submit certain Data.
Accessing your own Data
17. You have the right to ask for a copy of any of your personal Data held by Morgan Business Services (where such Data is held)
18. Data security is of great importance to Morgan Business Services and to protect your Data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure Data collected via this Website.
19. If password access is required for certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential.
20. We endeavour to do our best to protect your personal Data. However, transmission of information over the internet is not entirely secure and is done at your own risk. We cannot ensure the security of your Data transmitted to the Website.
22. All Cookies used by this Website are used in accordance with current UKand EU Cookie Law.
23. Before the Website places Cookies on your computer, you will be presented with a message bar requesting your consent to set those Cookies. By giving your consent to the placing of Cookies, you are enabling Morgan Business Services to provide a better experience and
service to you. You may, if you wish, deny consent to the placing of Cookies; however certain features of the Website may not function fully or as intended.
24. You can choose to enable or disable Cookies in your internet browser. By default, most internet browsers accept Cookies but this can be changed. For further details, please consult the help menu in your internet browser.
25. You can choose to delete Cookies at any time; however you may lose any information that enables you to access the Website more quickly and efficiently including, but not limited to, personalisation settings.
26. It is recommended that you ensure that your internet browser is up-to-date and that you consult the help and guidance provided by the developer of your internet browser if you are unsure about adjusting your privacy settings.
You may contact Morgan Business Services by email at email@example.com.